Peter Okoye has set the records straight: he is not ever breaking away from the group band, P-Square. This clarification was made necessary after fans queried his idea of using the singular stage name, Mr P. Recently, the singer and dancer shared new photos on his page with a caption identifying him as simply “Mr P”, a moniker he used last year, during his nasty feud with his family. Recall that in 2016, Peter went on Twitter to demand that his elder brother, Jude Okoye, steps down as P-Square manager. He ranted about how his brothers had ganged up against him and tossed their family into a media firestorm that lasted for months.
As though that was not enough, Peter began using the stage name, Mr P. He went on solo performances and even dropped his own single performed by himself. And when his brothers booked a show in Congo using the group name P-Square, Peter threatened them with a lawsuit. Well, the storm eventually died down and the brothers reunited. It has been over a year since that nasty affair and seeing that Peter is back to using Mr P again, fans demanded clarifications.
“Anytime you start calling yourself Mr P, that means you have issue with your twin(sic),” said one of them.
Peter wasn’t in a good mood and stroked the concerned folk.
See how it all went down:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)