Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote gave some insights into the size of his Lagos State-sited refinery which he claims to be 8 times bigger than Victoria Island, also in Lagos.
Speaking to journalists from Ovation Magazine last week, the founder of Dangote Group of Companies, narrated:
“You wont appreciate the size of the place, maybe because you have not gone round, some of you.
“But this place is actually eight time Victoria Island, that is to give you the concept. The entire Victory Island, you get eight times of it here, so that is how big it is.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 Nigerian male celebrities that got married to older women (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can play you!
- 10 Romantic things to do after making love
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, ask him these 4 questions!
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- 12 Most despicable acts committed by Pablo Escobar – this will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 things to do after NYSC – Make sure you see this!
- 12 things you can only see in Dubai (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!