#7 Pre-made smoothies
Smoothies can seem like an excellent addition to the diet, as eating plenty of fruit and vegetables is linked to a decrease in cancer risk, an increase in heart health, and a wide range of other benefits for your body.
However, the smoothies sold in most cafes (and even at so-called ‘smoothie bars’) are often capable of undermining your attempts to lose weight.
Many of them will contain around 350 calories and huge amounts of refined sugar that are added to improve the overall taste. Some are even made with full fat ice cream or full fat milk, and these drinks are even worse.
Now, although you should avoid buying smoothies, you don’t need to give up on them altogether. Indeed, if you opt to make them at home in your own kitchen then you can create healthy, nutritious beverages that boost health and help you to maintain a slender figure.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Why lesbians have more orgasm than straight women – This will blow your mind!
- See the man who injected oil into his biceps – See how big he is now + what he carries (Pics)
- Kim Kardashian steps out without bra or panties.. (See Photos)
- 8 places to visit before you die… (With Pictures)
- Full Time Job in Arik Airline [Apply Here]
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- The top 10 worst booty shots EVER! – This will leave you in stitches (See Photos)
- See what Love & Hip Hop star Nya lee wore to May vs Pac fight – Revealing too much skin (Photos)
- 6 Great foods good for your sexual health
- Pastor Adeboye shares his thoughts on homosexuality – You need to see what he said!
- The top 10 female fantasies (With Pictures)
- List and faces of newly elected governors in Nigeria – See how many states APC/PDP won (+Photos)
- 10 naughty games for long distance relationships – You should see these now!
- 7 Easy ways to look younger than your age in less than a week – This will leave you in the shock of your life after trial!