See Also: Job in Airtel [Apply here]
An MOH is:
Not an EFM; and,
Not on the travel orders of the sponsoring employee; and,
Has been officially declared by the sponsoring USG employee to the COM as part of his/her household. A MOH is under COM authority and may include a parent, unmarried partner, other relative or adult child who falls outside the Department’s current legal and statutory definition of family member. A MOH does not have to be a US Citizen.
4. Not Ordinarily Resident (NOR) – An individual who:
Is not a citizen of the host country; and,
Does not ordinarily reside (OR, see below) in the host country; and,
Is not subject to host country employment and tax laws; and,
Has a US Social Security Number (SSN). NOR employees are compensated under a GS or FS salary schedule, not under the LCP. 5. Ordinarily Resident (OR) – A Foreign National or US citizen who:
Is locally resident; and,
Has legal, permanent resident status within the host country; and,
Is subject to host country employment and tax laws. EFMs without US Social Security Numbers are also OR. All OR employees, including US citizens, are compensated in accordance with the LCP.
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION: MAY 13, 2015
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The Department of State also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application will not be considered:
1. A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter.
2. Application for US Federal Employment (DS-174); or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information as a DS-174; plus,
3. Candidates who claim US Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application.
4. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above.
5. Limit all electronic (e-mail) submissions to one entry/e-mail not larger than 5MB.
Please submit attachments in PDF and Word formats, not pictures.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Embassy of the United States of America
Human Resources Office
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area
Or submit to [email protected]
POINT OF CONTACT: Tel: 09-461-4000 Ext 4261
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Beautiful Female TV presenter strips naked cos of C Ronaldo (Video +Pics)
- Ladies, 7 sure signs he will be very GOOD in bed
- Rihanna nude photos shared by hackers on twitter (Look)
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- Frank Edwards in hot romance with Pastor Oyakhilome’s daughter (+Photos)
- 10 celebrities with the biggest butt – You will be surprised at the list (+Photos)
- Photo of the man we all know as Julius Berger, who built our bridges
- Married teacher filmed making love with a 16 yr old female student in his office (Watch)
- Celebrities caught cheating by the paparrazi (+Photos)
- 10 things women love to hear from their men – Take note guys!
- 5 best sex positions to make any woman orgasm fast – Guys, note this!
- 26 weight loss tips that work immediately..
- The top 10 worst booty shots EVER! – This will leave you in stitches (See Photos)
- See Don Jazzy’s reply to a fan on why he wasn’t at the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight – This will leave you in stitches!
- 7 Easy ways to look younger than your age in less than a week – This will leave you in the shock of your life after trial!