About Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the popular soccer players in the history of football. Cristiano Ronaldo, the “CR7” has made some amazing records during his incredible career in the game of football. After his transfer to the Spanish Club Real Madrid, he made his career more inedible.
- See the full list of 46 bills the Nigerian senate passed..
- Top 50 Richest people in Africa and how stinky rich they are! (+Pics)
- 15 funniest Nigerian WhatsApp statuses that will leave you in tears… (+Pics)
- Top 10 most handsome footballers in the world 2015 (With pictures)
In this article we are going to share some amazing facts about Cristiano Ronaldo throughout his football career. So, let’s start…
1. Cristiano Ronaldo does not drink, smoke and haven’t got any tattoos:
No drinking: C. Ronaldo’s father Jose Dinis Aveiro, passed away at the age of 52 due to alcohol abuse problem. He passed his childhood with much more hardship than anyone else. He wants to keep aloof himself from alcohol as well as smoking. Cristiano Ronaldo thinks it will hinder his ability to play football.
No tattoos: In this modern era of football almost every footballer have some tattoos on their body. Cristiano Ronaldo restrained himself of being like them as he donates blood twice a year.