National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Adamu Muazu has hinted that Nigeria will experience a combative and neo-military presidency in Nigerian government if Muhammad Buhari is voted as the President of Federal republic of Nigeria .
- Discopvered! Nud1st Town In The UK Where Resident Do Everthing In Nu’d£…
- Photos Of English Teacher Having S’£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral (LOOK)
- Guys!! 9 $’£x Positions That Must Take Her To Climax All Time (MUST SEE)
- The Best & The Worst Dressed At The Headies 2014 Award (PHOTOS)
- Couple Caught Having S£x Inside A Bank ATM Room (Photo + Video)
- 3 Killer $£x Positions To Make Her Orgasm Fast! (£pl1c1t Content)
Muazy claims that the background of the All Progressive Congress, APC Presidential Candidate cannot operate in a free society as obtained at the moment.
According to the PDP national chairman, Nigeria needs a President that would further the democratic drive towards a free society that promotes freedom of the media and dialogue that will heal the wound of the nation and Buhari does not qualify as a that candidate that can achieve that task.
According to the statement released by Muazu’s Chief Press Secretary, Tony Amadi, Muazu said,
“There are many reasons why Nigeria must not return to a quasi military dictatorship led by a war lord whose democratic credential are suspect.
“It is also important to know that the power of the President is awesome and if you give it to a man who is not coolheaded leader like President Jonathan, he will certainly throw the country into chaos at any time.”
PDP National Chairman sang praises of the President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan as he said, ” President Goodluck Jonathan is a tested and trusted democrat who is well experienced in running democratically elected government having been elected as a Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President and now President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“General Buhari is the product of military dictatorship that cannot operate in a free country, he is unlike President Jonathan who at all times favours dialogue and persuasion which are the hallmark of democratic governance.
“We don’t want a combative presidency, which would be busy witch-hunting perceived enemies for trumped charges, then jail them for 200 years. If you read his acceptance speech you will note the language employed show what direction his government will focus.
“The choice before Nigerians in 2015 is quite clear. Do you want a transforming leadership or a retrogressive return to a quasi military dictatorship clad in democratic toga or do you want an environment of human right abuses where people live in fear? Yet it is supposed to be democratic setting.
“All the gains of the past years will be lost when autocratic regime that General Buhari is known for takes over power in Nigeria “, explaining that this is the choice Nigerians will have to make in the February 2015 Presidential election.
“What is needed is a giant leap into democratic governance and not the return of the ‘Jack boot’ era of military in politics of the ‘kill and go’ of the past.
“A President Jonathan re election is what Nigeria and Nigerians need at this moment. We need a progressive and persuasive government that would use dialogue to heal the wounds of the nation. Nigeria and Nigerians have passed the era of jack boot politics which belongs to the past.
“Every nation at time need leaders that would make the needed and necessary sacrifice and this is what is what the re election of President Jonathan represents. All over the world, leaders with qualities of President Jonathan are being elected and not a drawback to democratic governance which the APC represent.” He stated.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Nudist Town In France Where Everybody Goes About Na’ k£d (LOOK)
- OMG!! Private Pic Of Rihanna Pleasuring Herself Leaked Online by Hackers (PHOTOS)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Singer Usher Charges His iPhone In A Woman’s Vag1’na (Photos) Rated 18+
- S£x Tape Of English Teacher Having S£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral
- OMG!! Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Na’ k£d – This Time She Wants You To SEE…..
- 5 Facts About Male Ma$turbation That Will Help You Quit It Now!
- Full Video Of Sheillah & Nhlanhla Having $’£x In #BBAHotshots
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Lil Wayne Gave Daughter ‘Reginae’ A Ferrari & BMW As She Turns 16 [Look]
- Why Will South African Singer Wear This Kind Of Dress To The #CHOAMVA ? – SEE How She Exposed All Her Stuffs!
- President Jonathan Reacts To House Of Reps Plan On Impeaching Him [Details]
- Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West ? – SEE What She Said!
- BBA Celebrity Couple ‘Elikem & Pokello’ battle on Social Media – SEE Why They Broke Up!
- VIDEO: New Big Brother Africa bath video comes out
- #BBAHotshots Laveda Masturb’at£s In Front Of Everyone [Download Video]
- Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Cleavage As She Rocks This B00b-y Outfit To The 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Replaces ‘Wiz Khalifa’ As Lie Detector Proves He’s ‘Adult Wrestling’ With Amber Rose [Look]
- Meet The African King Who Governs His Kingdom Via Skype From Germany
- PHOTOS: Naija Babe with the Biggest Assets on FB Shows Off (See Pics)