#7 Pre-made smoothies
Smoothies can seem like an excellent addition to the diet, as eating plenty of fruit and vegetables is linked to a decrease in cancer risk, an increase in heart health, and a wide range of other benefits for your body.
However, the smoothies sold in most cafes (and even at so-called ‘smoothie bars’) are often capable of undermining your attempts to lose weight.
Many of them will contain around 350 calories and huge amounts of refined sugar that are added to improve the overall taste. Some are even made with full fat ice cream or full fat milk, and these drinks are even worse.
Now, although you should avoid buying smoothies, you don’t need to give up on them altogether. Indeed, if you opt to make them at home in your own kitchen then you can create healthy, nutritious beverages that boost health and help you to maintain a slender figure.
Via My Diet
Photos – BigStock
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 easy steps to a flat tummy in less than a week
- 7 foods that clears your complexion and makes you look younger instantly!
- Ladies, 7 signs he will be very good in bed
- The 10 best moves women enjoy most and want from every guy during foreplay (Read)
- 9 best sex positions women enjoys most for guaranteed orgasm
- 10 places every girl wants to be kissed – Guys you need to know this!
- Things to talk about in a relationship to make love last forever [Read]
- Abuja runs girl got loosed and exposed her private while dancing in a night club (See Photo)
- Oh My! See what happened inside an Arik flight last night (+Photos)
- Breaking: You need to see what Nigerian government just did to Buhari – This is bad!