Most indebted countries in the world: To be in debt is definitely not a comfortable position to be in for both individuals and countries. Nations borrow from the World Bank. In recent time the world has been drowning in debt. In this list, we will see how much some nations owe the World Bank.
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 36 sweetest things a boyfriend could do with you..
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- What girls look for in a guy before falling for them – See this to become a “chick magnet”
- 12 Nollywood celebrity scandals that shook the movie industry (+Photos)
Here are the 10 World Bank’s most indebted nations in the world as of 2015.
Beautiful European nation Ireland is around $233 billion in debt. It means, every person in Ireland has a debt or approximately $50,000 each.
Many farmers in Ireland are affected by this situation. Income from agriculture sector is so low that farmers are compelled to use their profits to pay off crippling debts.
Many loan companies are preying on these debt-ridden farmers.
Next page for more!