1. Brad Pitt and Barack Obama
Coming in at number 1 are U.S. President Barack Obama and Benjamin Button actor Brad Pitt.Can’t you see the resemblance? According to The New England Historic Genealogical Society, the POTUS and Pitt are ninth cousins through Edwin Hickman; a Virginia native who died in 1769.
But Pitt isn’t the only famous figure you’d be surprised who was related to Obama. As if politics weren’t a headache already, it has been studied that Obama is distant cousins with George W. Bush. The two are 10th cousins, once removed, through Samuel Hinkley of Cape Cod from the 1600s. Well, given the poor reputation Bush gained in office, it is no wonder why Obama never mentioned they were cousins.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Wife of Boko Haram commander makes shocking revelation about Chibok girls
- The 15 hottest MTV MVA looks of all time – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- 7 Differences between a serious relationship and fling – Ladies, you need to know this!
- 10 Reasons why guys are obsessed with big butt
- 14 secrets the Obamas’ don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- What?? See what happened to Nollywood actress Uche Jombo just after 3 months delivery (+Pics)
- EXPOSED: 11 things WWE doesn’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities caught staring at big butts (With Pictures)
- 5 types of lecturers in Nigeria tertiary institutions
- Omotola and daughter stunningly beautiful at Elite model look 2015 (Photos)
- 20 brilliant uses of everyday items you never thought of – #1 is a must see..