1) Drug Use In Pro Wrestling
One thing that has plagued the wrestling business over the years is the correlation between drug abuse and wrestler deaths. It seems like all our favorites from the 80’s and early 90’s are dropping at a staggering rate. Despite all these deaths, the WWE still remains very quiet on the situation. Although they have taken some positive steps by setting up a new Wellness Policy, which gives random drug tests to wrestlers, how legitimate and often the system is, that, we simply still do not know. Many lives were cut short in the wrestling business because of drug use, but despite all the deaths and claims the WWE still remains silent on the matter. Instead, they pay homage without really trying to fix this problem. This issue remains a dark cloud hovering on top of the WWE.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 Nigerian celebrities who have tribal marks on their face (With Pics)
- 30 heart melting love gestures EVERY WOMAN loves – Make sure you see this!
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – Guys, see this now!
- Top 10 most murderous African presidents of all time + See the amount of people killed (+Pics)
- 16 most annoying Hollywood couples (With Pictures)
- 10 similarities between Nigerian girls and Nigerian police
- 6 amazing facts about your nipples – This will leave you in a big shock!
- OMG!! Tonto Dikeh has 5 months left to live – See this! (+Pics)
- Photos that prove Dubai is the craziest & best city in the world – You just gotta see this!
- Ini Edo’s ex husband relative spills more dirty details of her secret affairs to prove she cheated..