Nigerian artistes who dropped classic debut albums – Music is an integral part of the Nigerian culture and music has become an important aspect of our daily lives. The Nigerian music industry has seen a massive revolution in over a decade and there are key players and artistes who have made this happen.
- 2016 Grammy Awards: See the full winners list
- 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has used and dumped.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (Photos)
The importance of a great debut album in the career of an artist can not be over-emphasized as it will go a long way in shaping the career of the artist. Here are 10 artistes whom ‘WE’ think had classic debut albums.
10. Style Plus – Olufunmi/Runaway/Call My Name EP
The group Styl-Plus (originally STYL) is a Nigerian gospel and pop musical group … melodies, R&B style, combined with meaningful and storytelling lyrics.
They released their first album Olufunmi/Runaway/Call My Name EP in 2003 and it features hit songs such as Olufunmi, Runaway and Call My Name.
Navigate using <-> arrows below