Types of girls you must meet in all Nigerian churches – Have you ever been to church and there is this one girl who won’t allow you concentrate on the service because of her moves, beauty or appearance? We come across a number of girls in Nigerian churches with different personalities. Irrespective of the denomination, you will find the same set of people there.
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- Open letter to Tiwa Savage: Dear Tiwa, salvage your ‘Savage’ (A Must Read)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 8 Nigerian celebrities caught doing unusual things in public (With Pictures)
Even in the spirit filled, tongue speaking and vision seeing churches, you will still meet different types of girls; the good, the bad and the ugly. You find those who over dress or don’t, seek attention or just remain unnoticed.
These girls sometimes make going to church fun and entertaining, and at other times a little frustrating.
We bring you 10 different types of girls you will find in Nigerian churches.
1. The one who gets way too into the worship
These set of girls make you feel like you’re not spiritual enough. They are perfect or act like they are perfect. They will shed tears and roll on the floor like they don’t care. Some would even fall on you while getting under the anointing and you’re just standing there wondering if the devil has possessed you.