Things Nigerian women do to get get husband – In this part of the world, people expect you to be married at a certain age and when you’re not, they begin to mount pressure on you. Family, friends and society will so mount pressure on you, making you feel like your life is incomplete without a man by your side.
- Top 23 most expensive secondary schools in Nigeria – See their mind blowing fees! (With Pictures)
- 20 Movies & TV shows where actors had real s*x (With Pictures)
- Top 11 Nigerian female celebrities with the most expensive engagement rings (With Pictures)
- Epic Fail! The 10 most embarrassing celebrity moments ever – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
Society says you are incomplete if you’re not married and you sometimes wonder if getting married is the highest achievement a woman can get.
In a desperate bid to please family and fit into society, a lot of desperate ladies would do anything just to answer Mrs. somebody, whether good or bad.
Here are some things Nigerian women do to get a husband.
1. Becoming a worker in church
When some ladies have searched and can’t find a man to marry, they become committed members in church, with the hope that one of the brothers will notice them. Most of the time, they join the choir or ushering department where they will be easily spotted by the brothers in church.