FBI list of Nigeria’s richest politicians – The American Federal Bureau of Investigation, FBI has released a shocking list of the richest politicians in the Nigerian political sector. The FBI further in its revelation exposed the details of the top riches politicians’ US bank accounts.
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 15 Celebrities you forgot had passed away (With Pictures)
- 16 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know studied law (With Pictures)
- Top 25 sexiest female pornstars in the adult entertainment today! (With Pictures)
The list is alleged to have been framed up from the investigative Amanpour Live show, the report also states that investigations are ongoing into revealing other Nigerian politicians who have amassed offshore wealth.
Among names listed in the intial reports are: former President Olusegun Obasanjo, former Lagos state Governor, Tinubu, former Vice-President Atiku including Sylvia, IBB, Jega, Maina, Oransanye, Lamido, Talba, Alamyeisegha and Adamu Muazu.
The list as published by Nigerian Watch in its 20 May – 2 June 2016, Issue No 075 Reads below:
NIGERIA’S RICHEST POLITICIANS
1. Rochas Okorocha ($1.4 Billion Jp Morgan Chase/New York)
2. Mohammed Rabi Musa Kwankwaso ($1.15 Billion American Express, Ny)
3. Kashim Shettima ($1.1 Billion Wells Fargo, San Francisco)
4. Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako, Gcon, Cfr ($805 Million City Group, Ny)