Lactic acid is a strong substance for promoting a smooth, bright and beautiful skin. Or, you can use natural yoghurt or milk to achieve the same target.
Aloe vera has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an effective ingredient for removal of spots on face.
It can be extracted as a juice or latex and directly applied on the skin. There are numerous minerals, vitamins and enzymes present in this natural ingredient suitable for all skin types.
Papaya contains high amounts of enzymes and mineral elements, which makes it a suitable natural ingredient for removing dark spots from face.
Here’s how to use it – just get a ripe papaya and apply it on your skin.
Leave it on for 20 minutes and then you need to rinse it off. We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family. Thank You.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- A-List Nigerian celebrities that turned up for Noble Igwe’s wedding (With Pictures)
- #AMAA 2016: Full list of winners at the Africa Movie Academy Awards 2016
- 12 Nollywood celebrity scandals that shook the movie industry (+Photos)
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vagina when you stop making love..
- 5 Men Genevieve Nanji has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 11 celebrities associated with satan worshiping – This will shock many! (With Pictures)
- The 10 richest Nigerian actors – See who is number 1! (+Photos)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebs with and without makeup on – You need to see their real looks!
- 10 amazing facts you never knew about Majid Michel..
- Top 15 hottest Tiwa Savage moments on stage – See how she’s serving it hot! (With Pictures)