Jose Mourinho was arrested and let off after cautionary warnings just days before the 2007 FA Cup final for refusing to let the authorities take his dog named Gullit into quarantine because they suspected that the pert had not received proper vaccinations. Mourinho smuggled the Yorkie dog out of the back of his house and was subsequently arrested for resisting the quarantine.
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity baby mamas (Photos)
- 5 fast and easy ways to get flat tummy in one week
- 12 unpleasant things about Beyonce EVERYONE needs to know (With Pictures)
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young (With Photos)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Guys! 5 Ways to touch a woman’s breast and get her totally melt down
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..