Why Arsenal will beat Chelsea – The Arsenal/Chelsea match have always been a derby football fans around world love to watch because of the pedigree of both teams. Arsene Wenger who has been manager of the Gunners for 20 years has not been having fair results against the Blues in recent years.
- 12 Major reasons why Angelina Jolie is divorcing Brad Pitt – the truth is finally out! (With Pics)
- LADIES: 5 Foods you can insert into your vagina to fight infections
- 13 Photos of Angelina Jolie that will leave Brad Pitt in tears
- From Rich To Penniless: 12 celebs who have gone broke in the last 10 years… You’ll be surprised
It has been Wenger against Mourinho in the past two years but this week’s episode will be against Premier League debutant Antonio Conte. Here are the four reasons Arsenal will defeat Chelsea at the Emirates.
1. The Gunners are on the ascendancy
Since their opening day loss to Liverpool, Arsenal have won three matches out of four in the Premier League against Watford, Southampton, and Hull City respectively.
Even in cup games such as the Champions League and the EFL Cup, the Arsene Wenger tutored side have improved as each game comes with a draw against PSG in Paris and a win away to Nottingham Forest.