Kelechi Iheanocho sets new Manchester derby record – Manchester city football club of England have confirmed that 19 year old striker Kelechi Iheanacho is their youngest player ever to score in the Manchester derby.
Iheanacho scored Man City’s second goal in the 2-1 win over Man U on Saturday at Old Trafford and City confirmed the Nigerian has broken the record aged 19 years and 243 days.
In their review of the Premier League clash, City wrote on their official webpage : “Kelechi admitted that he hadn’t expected De Bruyne’s shot to fall to him but he showed none of this surprise when he instinctively clipped the ball past David De Gea.
“In doing so, Iheanacho became the youngest City player to score in a Premier League derby and scored his ninth Premier League strike from his 13th shot on target. ”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- See this maternity shoot that has got everyone talking (Photo)
- Top 15 most beautiful faces in Hollywood – See who’s number 1 (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 worst booty shots EVER – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformations (Before and after pictures)
- 20 wrestlers that hit rock bottom after WWE – See what happened to them! (+Pics)
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)
- Actress Chika Ike’s L£sbian activities with this beautiful lady Exposed! (See Pics)
- 7 Nigerian celebrity children who are big time fashion influencers (With Pictures)
- Top 20 biggest blockbuster flops of all time (With Pictures)