Rihanna and Drake’s matching tattoos – #RelationshipGoals Are you as obsessed with the latest love affair between Rihanna and Drake as we are? After Rihanna’s crazy and violent relationship with Chris Brown, we are all sorts of happy for RiRi. So, we all know that Drake has been in love with Rihanna since he was 22, right? He said so himself at the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards. If you missed it, here’s the video:
- iPhone 7 news and features: All you need to know about the new iPhone
- 10 facts about masturbation they don’t want you to know…
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 7 women who you won’t believe actually exist (+Photos)
Tell me that you can’t just SEE the love in their eyes? Fans have already made a name for them: AubRih (Aubrey is Drake’s first name, and of course, Rihanna).
Their love story has been kind of shaky in the past, with Drake stating that he felt used by Rihanna, that he was in love with her when she wasn’t, and that it was just poor timing on both their parts.
But NOW, things are finally in motion for a true, fairy tale, romance. Because … drum roll please … they’ve solidified their love the only way two people can: With matching tattoos.
Rihanna recently had a celebrity tattoo artist, New York’s own Bang Bang, flown to Drake’s Miami concert for a private tattoo session.
As always, Rihanna continues to be nothing but sexy, revealing her new ankle/foot tattoo in gorgeous, strappy shoes.
So, what is the tattoo of, you ask? A shark. But it’s not JUST a shark; it’s a camo shark, the same shark she’s been seen carrying around since Drake bought her one at Ripley’s Museum.
Bang Bang posted a photo on his Instagram:
How cute is this? I mean, I kind of want my own stuffed, camo shark now, don’t you? But wait, there’s more!
Another shark was spotted close by, on the arm of DRAKE! It’s a new tattoo for him, and a shark; could it be a matching couple tattoo? I THINK SO! How else can you show commitmentunless you’re getting permanent ink etched into your skin?
Do you see it? Right under the praying hands, you can just make out the same camo shark!
I freakin’ love it! I hope these two last as long as the ink does, and live happily ever after.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Genevieve Nnaji disgraced in Milan, fiancé allegedly cancels their secret wedding (Photos)
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what they won’t tell you
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Check out Ini Edo husband’s first wife, she is so beautiful! + See what she sent to Ini (See Photos)
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- Top 12 most handsome Nollywood actors at the moment (With Pictures)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Footballer Kelechi Ihenacho building a massive home in Nigeria (photos)