Corrupt Nigerians : If only Nigeria and Nigerians were not a corrupt body, we will definitely not be called a “developing country” and also, we will be a “haven” to the outside world. We would have been respected by many and feared by all. Our country would have been talked about for good and most of our c”country-people” wouldn’t need to travel out seeking for better opportunities. If only the monies these corrupt leaders embezzled were recovered in totality, then our country will definitely be great again, but until then, let’s pray and hope for a better Nigeria.
- 10 awkward celebrity kids who grew up to be very hot – I bet you can’t recognise them (With Photos)
- 12 celebs who have gone broke in the last 10 years – #6 now begs (With Photos)
- #BBNaija: Housemates have sex in Big Brother House (Download Video)
- All you need to know about Banana Island – Nigeria’s most expensive neighbourhood with 24/7 electricity supply
This list was put up by CNN, published on dailymail Nigeria and republished on TheInfoNG. The list starts with Kayode Fayemi as 20th position.. Keep reading below;
20. Kayode Fayemi – this former governor stole $40 million and stashed some part of the loot in Ghana. He was reportedly bought a bed for N50 million.
19. Rauf Aregbesola – he has milked Osun State to the tune of $60 million.
18. Kashium Shettima – this governor has stolen about $80 million and still counting.
17. Rabui Kwankwaso – He stole $100 million as a governor of Kano State. EFCC has arrested many of his aides and they are “singing” how they siphoned the money.