- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- Story of Shina Rambo, Nigeria’s notorious robber who turned pastor – See how he slept with his mum
- Top 15 richest royals in the world and their worth – The amount of money they have is crazy! (With Photos)
- 10 International celebs that are of Igbo origin – #2 will definitely stun you (With Photos)
“From all evidence before the court, the marriage between the couple had broken down, and it is irreconcilable, consequently, the marriage is hereby dissolved,” said the court.
The court granted Emeka the custody of the four children but ordered that Suzanne should be granted unhindered access to them.
Either Suzanne or Emeka Ike has 30 days to appeal.
The court also received a photocopy of a bank draft of N300 dated July 20, 2016, which Suzanne used in refunding the bride price, paid to her family during their marriage.
Suzanne in the petition filed before the court accused Emeka of incessant beating, molestation, and torture, which she said she could no longer endure.
But Emeka in his response denied beating, molesting or torturing his wife. He urged the court not to dissolve the marriage.
He also informed the court that his wife had moved out of their matrimonial home five times without any reason.
The actor told the court that the only time ‘devil’ entered their marriage was when his wife paid for the children’s school fees.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: #BBNaija’s Biggie shows his face, visits the housemates in person as they celebrate
- 7 ways to reply when you are insulted, #5 is a must practice
- 10 female celebs who don’t wear underwear – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (With Photos)
- The 15 hottest celebrity moms in Nigeria entertainment industry – #1 & #9 still look like teenagers (With Pics)
- If these 10 things happen in your relationship, you are meant to be together!
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)