2. Banana island, Lagos
This man-made island is paradise for the world’s elite. This area is quite secluded, and houses easily cost upwards of $2 million.
1. Maitama, Abuja
Home to many embassies, this exclusive area was built for the crème de la crème and top politicians of the country.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands