Singer Selena Gomez, who has a net worth of $50 million, has purchased a new three-bedroom, 3,188sqft home in LA’s Studio City for $2.25 million. The home which was built in the early 1950s but has been completely refurbished, has attractive vaulted ceilings, walk-in wardrobes, an office-cum-music room, sizeable swimming pool, garden with fruit trees and vegetable beds and more.
Interestingly, her boyfriend, the Weeknd, also recently spent $18 million on a mansion in Hidden Hills, around 30 minutes’ drive away from her home.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 most racist countries in the world – Please don’t travel to #4 even if given a free VISA (With Pics)
- 15 hottest mums in Nigeria entertainment industry – #3 is a banger! (With Photos)
- 10 real life female Giants you won’t believe are real – These are the tallest women in the world (With Pictures)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- The 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2016/2017 session – #1 is gold! (With Photos)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood celebrities who are also University lecturers – You won’t believe #6 is a professor (With Pics)