Captain of Black Stars of Ghana, Asamoah Gyan, has admitted cheating on his wife, Gifty with another woman who later accused him of raping her to extort money from him in 2015. Gyan and one Sarah Kwablah, a Ghanaian who both met on social media after she sent him a message, had sex in her apartment when he visited Ghana for the 2015 AFCON preparation. The lady who had a camera hidden in her room, recorded the sexual encounter, in which she later used in threatening the striker in order to extort money from him.
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 14 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
She accused Asamoah Gyan of forcefully sleeping with her when he had not proposed love to her. Sarah, and Osafo Anthony, a journalist and Chris Handler who’s a blogger, were arrested and charged with conspiring to extort money from Samuel Anim Addo, the manager of Asamoah Gyan, while popular reggae musician Lester Ekow Micah, was slapped with the charge of abatement. The four persons were tried for allegedly extorting GH¢25,000 from Addo by means of a threat to release the sex video.
In an interview with Delay on ‘Delay Show’, the Shanghai SIPG striker revealed what went down between him and Sarah Kwablah.
Although the captain confessed to having had sex with Sarah, he denied raping her
“I will not deny sleeping with Sarah Kwablah, we both enjoyed the love making but she twisted the story and accused me of raping her, we had a good time”.
According to him, the lady and her family made those accusations up in order to extort money from him. Gyan also revealed that he told his wife with whom he has three children about it when the news started making rounds online.
“I told her the whole truth about the whole incident. She understood me because she knows I will not lie and forgave me. I would not have held a grudge against her if she decided to file for divorce over the incident”, he revealed.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)