Liberian football legend and Politician, George Oppong Weah, has said Nigeria’s Jay Jay Okocha is more skillful than Ghana’s Abedi Pele. The former international footballer, who happens to be the only African player to have won the FIFA World Player of the Year award, admitted he was not even close to the Nigerian legend who had more techniques than him on the football pitch.
“Abedi is a strong player, he’s a creative player but Jay Jay is more skillful. “Even me, Jay Jay has more techniques than me. All the things that Jay Jay does on the field, we don’t even do one percent of it. “For me, I don’t do tricks, I will score a good goal and when I am squeezed up, I know how to run around. “But to put the ball around and play with it, I give it to Jay Jay; he is an entertainer. won the 1995 FIFA World Player of the Year award is the first African player to win the award and the only one to date. “So Jay Jay is a legend when it comes to that; he is very creative, he is very smart and he knows how to do tricks,” Oppong Weah told Starr Chat in an Interview.
The former striker who is a serving senator in his country will be contesting in the 2017 presidential election against Ellen Johnson Sirleaf in October despite losing to her in 2005.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!