Chelsea star, Eden Hazard, has revealed the club he will join when he leaves the Blues. He ruled out chances of him making a move to French Ligue 1 giants Paris-Saint-Germain. Hazard has been a long term target for the French club before they eventually signed Brazilian star Neymar and Monaco’s wonder-kid Kylian Mbappe.
Fresh report on Tuesday suggests that Paris-Saint-Germain will tempt Chelsea in January 2018 with a multi-million deal to lure the Belgian to France.
The Belgium International has now reacted that he would only make a return to France at the end of his career to join Lille where he spent 5 years.
Hazard said, “I am at Chelsea for the time being, and I don’t know where my career will take me in the future.
“But if I do go back to France, then it will be to play for Lille because that is where I belong and will love to play again.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)