Tricycle Operators(Keke Marwa) in Imo state will cease to operate in designated areas in Owerri, the State Capital as from Tuesday, September 5, 2017. Only taxis will now be operating in the Capital City. For that reason, the governor shared about 2000 Passat Wagon Vehicles to Keke Operators as a replacement, on Wednesday, August 30, 2017, to enable them comply with the directive. Balloting was conducted at the Hero’s Square for the beneficiaries to emerge.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
The second batch beneficiaries will get theirs in October while the third batch will have their own in December 2017. Keke Operators will no longer be expected to operate along the major roads of Douglas, Wetheral, Bank Road, Orlu Road and other designated roads”.
“Few years ago when the Keke people gave me a very resounding support, I promised you people that I will change you from three legged to four legged and for that reason, today marks the beginning of movement from tricycle to full car.
I give you these cars without subjecting you to pay for forms, or cost of transportation or any another fee, I release it free of charge, I am doing this for God’s sake that the poor people may smile.
I want all of you to understand that I am making the highest sacrifice that it may be well with my people.
I have tried to make Imo much better than I met it, as I struggle painfully, having sleepless nights to make the life of my people better, I want you to reciprocate by joining me in the fight to rescue the state totally from the hands of scavengers ravaging the state over the years.
I relocated Ekeukwu to stop crime in the area and clean the city of dirt so that light can come in but the Sadducees and Pharisees cashed in and changed the narrative.
Only yesterday, they said they want to pay condolence over a child that was shot, let me tell you, neither the Police nor any government official shot any gun and till today nobody has shown where the blood of that child was but this happened along Mbaise road not even on Douglas Road.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!