John Obi Mikel speaks on retirement: Super Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel, has insisted he does not plan to retire from football soon. The Tianjin TEDA midfielder, who has won UEFA Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, FA Cup and African Cup of Nations, was on parade as Cameroon forced Nigeria to a 1-1 draw in Yaounde on Monday.
Speaking after the game, Mikel Obi said he is not considering hanging up his boots.
“I’m 30 years old and still have a long way to go and I still want to play till God knows when,” he told media in Yaounde.
“But now, I’m not thinking about retirement. I just came back from a very bad injury and now I’m back and finding my way to the field of play. Fitness wise it’s difficult but I am here to help the team.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)