Mexico City, Mexico: 66% congestion, 17.50 mph average speed
“Poor urban planning or a lack of civil education can make driving the most stressful experience of somebody’s day,” Thomas Kloubert, CMO of kfzteile24 said in a statement.
The researchers hope that the study will act as a catalyst for those cities in the negative end of the ranking to invest in safer, cleaner and more efficient roads, and consider how methods adopted by higher scoring cities can be utilized in their own locations.
Kfzteile24 said the aim of the study was to enrich debate about modern mobility and encourage cities to learn from positive urban engagement and legislation.
The 2017 ‘Global Liveability Report’ by The Economist’s Intelligence Unit had earlier ranked Lagos State as the second world’s least liveable city behind Damascus.
The report premised on the criteria of stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure rated Lagos at 36 percent with stability, pegged at 10 percent; health care, 37.5 percent; culture and environment, 53.5 percent; education, 33.3 percent and infrastructure, 46.4 percent.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)