Actually, the other two children of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde are not far behind her daughters Princess and Meraiah. For example, her son Matthew Jr Ekeinde is a music producer who has already won some international competitions and worked with famous Nigerian stars. And he is only nineteen!
Omotola’s youngest son, fifteen-year-old Michael Ekeinde has completed the operator course and wants to be involved in the movie industry in the future.
As we can see, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s four children all have various talents – cooking, fashion, music, filming. Her daughters Princess and Meraiah are more in the spotlight nowadays than her sons. However, all of her kids have the potential to become very well known in the future. Hopefully, their famous mother will pass down her enormous experience to them.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Mercy Johnson reacts to Tonto Dikeh undergoing plastic surgery
- Tonto Dikeh reveals she has undergone plastic surgery as she promotes new reality show (Photos)
- Top 10 most famous and daring robberies in the world – #2 stole an Airplane and nobody knew (With Pics)
- Meet Dija’s husband, Rotimi and their son – See how they met, got married & other top facts you need to know about them (PHOTOS)
- 9 bad pictures of Nigerian celebs they don’t want their fans to ever see again
- For one week, I decided to SLEEP with my boyfriend whenever he wanted (Here’s what happened)
- I haven’t done any bum surgery or booty implants, See the secrets to my bigger bum”- Moyo Lawal (Photos)