Months after mourning her son, who died of sickle anaemia last year August, actress cum Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi has resumed acting again. Eucharia shared photos from the movie set with this cation “Just finished on the set of this thriller @ Zero Hours starring @ euchariaanunobi @richardmofedamijo @ ene oloja @ ali nuhu @ alexekubo @ ayo olla @ rahman .
Produced by @ rogersofime and uzee_ concepts . Directed by @ robertpeters . This film is pumping !!! Watch out for it . God I thank you greatly : Psalm 107 : 1 – 3”
Recall that a few weeks ago, she penned a heart wrenching piece which revealed just how much she misses her son.
“22nd August 2017 was the day God’s precious child and son , the amazing
blessing God blessed me with , that made me to be a mother , travelled
out of this earth .
5th September 2017 was the day his fleshly remains was committed to mother earth .
December 2017 was the day it cumulated three months of my mourning him ,
for the purposes of observing rites of culture / tradition .
Joshua Chimaobi Chimnonso Ekwu , your mummy is absolutely distraught
without you still . Our home is so silent now without you . Every time I
still peep into your room to see if you’re there . When I drive back
home , I long to see your smiling face radiating that joy of seeing me
back . Cooking has lost it’s joy , because you’re not there to ask all
those questions : mummy what are you cooking now ? What’s that ? Why do
you put that ? Mummy please can I stir the contents of what you’re
cooking ? Can I get a piece of meat ? No more will I hear you say :
mummy my sleep mode is not activated yet , when I say : Chimnonso go to
sleep right now ! No one to ask me : mummy how come am getting pimples
on my face and you don’t have ? And I have to answer : Joshua , you’re
in your puberty years and becoming a young man ? Aaaaah my son , my baby
, the most considerate child , my six feet four inches ( 6ft , 4 inches
tall ) adorable giant , I miss you oooooooo .
Be that as it may , I
want to use this medium to wholeheartedly appreciate God , the eternal
rock of ages , the all knowing emperor of the universe , the pillar of
my life , for it all .
THE GREAT I AM THAT I AM , I THANK YOU , I BLESS YOU , I HONOUR YOU , I GLORIFY YOU LORD – 1 Thessalonians 5 : 18 .”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- #BBNaija steamy shower hour session featuring Miracle and Nina making out in bathroom (Photos & Videos)
- 8 obvious signs a man is with you only for sex – Ladies please don’t be deceived in 2018
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet the 20 BBNaija 2018 housemates, their background, status & photos – Most of them are from rich families
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)