Jenner, 20, who is pregnant with her first child, sent her big sister a stunning heart-shaped flower arrangement decorated with pink and white roses on Wednesday, January 17. The mom of three — whose baby was born via surrogate on Monday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. — shared a video of the gift with her Snapchat followers.
“How beautiful are these flowers?” Kardashian, 37, said in the clip on Wednesday. “Thank you, Kylie!” She also shared a similar photo on her Instagram Story, writing: “Thank You @kyliejenner.”
Courtesy of Kim Kardashian/Snapchat
Kardashian announced her baby’s arrival in a post on her app on Tuesday, January 16. “Kanye and I are happy to announce the arrival of our healthy, beautiful baby girl,” she wrote. “We are incredibly grateful to our surrogate who made our dreams come true with the greatest gift one could give and to our wonderful doctors and nurses for their special care. North and Saint are especially thrilled to welcome their baby sister.”
Us Weekly broke the news that they were expecting their third child via surrogate in July 2017, and Kardashian confirmed the news in late September.
-From US Weekly
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (Photos)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 10 richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Photos)
- 10 criminal cases that shook Nigeria in 2017 – #5 almost made Lagos empty