Richest Nigerian actresses: Apparently, we listed 20 actresses and their net worth but we detailed out 15. Took us 2 days to finish up this list. We present to you The Top 20 Richest Nigerian Actresses and Their Net worth. Sentiments aside, if you don’t agree with this List, as usual Use Our Comment box below. We had to Paginate this list because of the pictures and amount of texts this post contains. Putting All on one page would slow down your device, and of course swallow your Data Plans.
- 15 things you should never say to a woman – #3 and #1 can make her run away from you
- Tonto Dikeh and Churchill back together as bond and love grow stronger
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)
Below are the criteria we used in compiling this list!
Years They’ve been active in the industry
1 Amount they charge for a move
2 Number of movies they’ve appeared in
4 Brands of Endorsements
10. FUNKE AKINDELE – $700,000 – ₦140 MILLION
The 38 years old Ikorodu born Actress has been in the Nollywood Business for over 10 years. Funke Akindele, popularly known as Jenifa or Suliya, rose to fame in ‘I Need To Know’, a TV series, and went on to earn a monstrous fame with her rib cracking movie, ‘JENIFA’. Funke made over N56 million, in 2012 alone. In her movie ‘The Return of Jenifa’, Funke earned N35 million.
Her movie, ‘Married but Living Single’ made N9.9 million while ‘Maami’ made N11 million. The actress is on her way to another cinema glory with a movie, ‘A Wish’. She has many endorsements to her name: Funke Akindele has an endorsement deal with Vitafoam reportedly worth N20 million. She also has deals with Globacom, Jobberman.com, Qlichy.com, Klin detergent, Lagos Inland Revenue Service and OMO. She also has many cars. Funke Akindele net worth is: $700,000 – ₦140 million