“I had just completed my National Youth Service Corps programme at the time, and I wanted to pay homage to the scheme and Nigeria in my own way. I also wanted to inspire people to know that they can pursue their dreams and still go to school. It is not too good that people always like to dwell on the negatives when reacting to issues. I really didn’t pay attention to anybody who criticised me, and that’s because the people who appreciated and commended me were more. Those were the ones that I paid attention to,”
Reacting to the notion that his career has suffered a decline after he left Starboy Records.
“People who are saying that need to go and check the records. I had three big songs that had a lot of views online last year. I travelled to a lot of countries and I enjoyed massive love everywhere that I performed. I will be releasing my debut album this year and I want my fans to watch out for it. People should listen to good music, not thrash.”he said
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 4 Nigerian men who transformed into women after surgery – See before & after photos
- See the curves on in this beautiful Hausa lady that got people talking (Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- See the man Adesua Etomi broke up her engagement with so as to marry with Banky W (Pics)
- 15 things you don’t know about Toyin Aimakhu – #13 will probably make you dislike her (With Pics)
- Check out photos of the most dreaded cultist, Don Waney’s ginormous mansion – Human skulls, Weapons, Cannabis and more found inside (PHOTOS)