Musician, JJC has revealed some very interesting details about how he met his wife, Funke Akindele and what attracted him to her and how he went to propose to her. My wife is a fantastic cook, she’s an amazing woman. Everything about her attracted me to her. It’s not only one thing that attracts a man to a woman, but definitely, the cooking is a plus and my wife has it all. I would want to eat her meals for the rest of my life. On how their path crossed, “When I met her, I just met someone that wanted a director for her TV show; Jenifa’s Diary. That was in 2013.
We have been going on for a long time, people just found out in 2016. We were very low key because we are two popular people in the entertainment industry. We had to protect our privacy.
She wanted someone to direct her TV series, then I was about to embark on recording the JJC album then. Her sister introduced us because she knew I was into music video directing. So, when I met her, she told me she did a movie some time ago and would like to turn it into a TV series.
We started working together and preparing for the shoot, then one thing led to another. Here we are today, the rest is history. We just clicked.It sounds like love at first sight.Well, I would say so, because the first time I saw her, I was wowed. She also told me the same thing. We tried to keep the whole work as professional as possible but along the line, emotions ran high then asked how was the proposal
I’m a romantic person, so I gave her a dose of it. It wasn’t in an open place because only very few people knew it then. So, that very day, she came home to meet flowers, candles everywhere; quite a romantic set up. When she saw it, she had no choice than to say ‘Yes’.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- If you notice any of these signs, all he wants to do is sleep with you and dump you
- 7 celebrities Davido helped to become rich & famous – Most of you thought Olamide helped Lil Kesh (With Pics)
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- See inside “King of Money” Victor Okafor Ezego’s mansion, palace, property and graveyard (Photos and Video)
- “I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me” – Man shares story
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- 10 hidden details about the wedding dress Queen Elizabeth wore in 1947 – It still remains one of the most expensive wedding gowns after 70years (Photos)