General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye, at the weekend condemned killing of innocent Nigerians nationwide. He said the kidnapping and loss of lives was saddening and urged the authorities to nip the crisis in the bud. Leading his congregation in prayers, at the February 2018 Holy Ghost Service tagged “Stronger than your enemies – Part 2”, held at the Redemption Camp, Adeboye asked the congregation, which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, to pray that God should expose those shedding blood and their sponsors.
Adeboye said: “Father, wherever those who are shedding bloods are hiding, please expose and deal with them.
“All those who are condoling evil or colluding with them, wherever they may be please expose and deal with them. All those who are sponsoring evil and bloodshed, please expose and destroy them.”
Responding to those who have accused him of being silent on the issue, the General Overseer said “I am a Christian and I belong to the Christian Association of Nigeria which has a President.
“So whatever the President says is what I say. I am also a Pentecostal and I belong to the Pentecostal Association of Nigeria.
“So whatever the President says is what I say. That is how to be under authority,” he said.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- #BBNaija steamy shower hour session featuring Miracle and Nina making out in bathroom (Photos & Videos)
- 8 obvious signs a man is with you only for sex – Ladies please don’t be deceived in 2018
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)
- Meet the 20 BBNaija 2018 housemates, their background, status & photos – Most of them are from rich families
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- 6 dress tips for ladies visiting their inlaws for the first time – Please take note of #3 & #6 (With Pics)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)