“I believe it’s the right thing to do. To get married, have kids, raise a family is ideal but I believe society puts a lot of pressure on women, young women in Africa especially.”
On how she felt when people criticised her after welcoming her daughter, Yvonne said
”I am a very positive person. I don’t let all the negativity and all the bad talks get to me. I was staying positive. I had loved ones around me plus I had this beautiful blessing in my arms. It was all joy for me. I wasn’t listening to all the negativity outside at all. It didn’t really affect me at all”
According to her, what matters most is that “at the end of the day if my mum, my family is happy with me, I am happy with myself, that’s it”.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)