He said he had to deal with the shame and never told anyone about it untill he turned 21.
Lolu said “I was molested at the age of 5 by my housemaid. I didn’t inform my mother at that time because she had challenges and was trying to keep the family.
“The maid would subject me to a lot of punishment and if I refuse, I had consequences which I cannot discuss on national Tv because it is too graphic.
“I finally told my younger sister about it when I turned 21.
“I’m saying this because I want people who have gone through this kind of assault to talk about it. The right thing to do is speak about it.
“Most people don’t know they have the right not to let such things affect them negatively or positively.
“Even though I’ve come to terms with it, I remember the incident sometimes.
“I have sought therapy sometimes, but I am not ashamed or sad about it. I have dealt with it for the past 24 years so I’m fine.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)