Yvonne Nelson welcomed a baby girl with a photographer Jamie Roberts in 2017 She has finally decided to let the world see her face. Yvonne unveiled her daughter’s face in her magazine cover debut with Agoo Magazine.
In the magazine, Yvonne Nelson talked about being a mother which she said is an answered answered prayer, her critics, co-parenting and more.
“People have been saying all sorts about why I’m having a baby whilst I’m not married. This is an answered prayer for me, they have no idea. Maybe one day they’ll get to hear my story.” She said
This is coming months after the trailer for Yvonne Nelson’s pregnancy reality show, #WaitingForRYN was released online. The reality show, which is set to be aired soon, captures the life of the actress during her pregnancy and the delivery of her baby.
Yvonne Nelson and Jamie Roberts, a photographer who hails from Wales, welcomed their baby girl, Ryn Roberts on Sunday, October 29, 2017. Some of the known faces in the reality show include Jamie Roberts, Margaret Gaddy (Nelson’s mother), John Dumelo, Majid Michel, Sammy Forson, Yvonne Okoro and Prince David Osei.
The Ghanaian actress also revealed the name of her newborn daughter, by making the announcement via a post on social media. She took to Twitter to share her name amidst prayers over her life, tweeting:
“Ryn Roberts… You will be great ijn… Amen.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)