Just like your bridal veil and hair accessories, bridal jewelry should be chosen long before the wedding day!
Knowing what goes best with your dress is worthy of a whole other post. Some gowns with a high neckline might only call for chandelier earrings whereas a sweetheart neckline looks stunning sans earrings, but rather a chunky necklace.
5. Bridal Fan
The hand fan has always been an accessory that African brides and particularly Nigerian brides always have with them on the wedding day. Asides the fact that it is a fashion accessory, it also comes in handy after the bride shows off her moves on the dancing floor.
Whether your wedding style tends toward the traditional or the trendy, bouquet options are a feast for the eyes.
7. Wedding Bands
This is a band worn after the wedding vows have been taken.
- 15 surprisingly strict rules The Royals have to follow when they travel – The Queen doesn’t even have a passport & she can go anywhere in the world (With Pics)
- 10 shocking things Meghan Markle had to give up after marrying Prince Harry – She can never be an Actress again (Photos)
- See photos of the French Pornstar rumoured to be Drake’s babymama
- Checkout the most stylish Nigerian rich kids – Tobi sure knows how to spend his father’s money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Nigerian male celebrities that love to show off their kids On Social Media – We all know Davido is a family man (Photos)