Operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), have been accused of killing a young man for smoking marijuana. According to Larry who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, the young man was brutally killed by the security operatives after he was caught smoking weed in public. It was gathered that the SARS officers first shot the young man on his hand as he was able to run with the wounded hand till he got tired and fell.
The young man after falling reportedly begged for forgiveness but rather, he was shot in the end and died instantly.
An angry and disappointed Facebook user shared the news.
Just came back from school to see this. Sars shot this man right in my street for smoking weed.. They killed him instantly particles of his brain were in the pool of blood I saw the floor.. He was shot on the hand at first.. He ran with the bullet wound till he got tired and fell. They came right after him and gave him a head shot..
While he begged for forgiveness.. How would he be killed mercilessly for just smoking weed… Police work is not for illiterates.. Please government should adjust this problem. Our Nigerian sars are bunch of miserable, untrained, illiterate, dirty, jobless and heartless people.. They’re the law breakers.
We need to do something about this country I’m getting scared everyday..
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018