3. Madam Saje and Rafiu Balogun
One of the popular faces in Yoruba movies is Fausat Balogun a.k.a Madam Saje. Unknown to many fans, she is married to an actor, scriptwriter and movie producer, Rafiu Balogun. Rafiu and Fausat Balogun met in the industry over three decades back and had gotten married. The couple are prominent figures in the scope of things in Odunfa caucus.
4. Princess Lanko and No Network
Adeola Shoremi, who is widely referred to as Princess Lanko omoba Dubai is another popular face who is married to his colleague, Kudirat Shoremi aka No Network. Though these two are said to have met outside Nollywood, they have become one hilarious pair in several Yoruba movies.
5. Afeez Eniola and Omo Jo Ibo
Eniola Afeez, a popular movie producer, actor and script writer, who cut his teeth working with Muyiwa Ademola, is married to another Jenifa actress, Esther Kalejaye a.k.a Omo Jo ibo. This pair are one prominent pair in Yoruba movies because aside taking up characters in movies, they also work behind the cameras. While Afeez works as location manager and continuity manager, Esther works as costumier on movie sets.
Most Viewed Today
- Who is bigger now? I have three kids and she has none – Timaya shades Empress Njamah and reveals secret
- Inside Emmanuel Adebayor’s garage that has N169 million Rolls-Royce and other crazy rides you’ve never seen before (Photos)
- See Don Jazzy’s hilarious reaction to Wizkid and Tiwa Savage Fever video (Photo)