Cythia Morgan – Dancehall singer Cynthia Morgan recently lashed out at Davido calling him a F**k boi in new home videos she made and uploaded on Snapchat. She was asked to explain why she took those jabs in a new interview with Sunday Spice and Cynthia said:
- I inherited my brother’s laptop after his suicide, what I found on it made me glad he did it
- Top 20 bootylicious African celebrities – You need to see who’s #1 (+Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- GUYS: The health benefits of sucking breast..
I do not want to talk about my spat with Davido or shed more light on it because I do not really know what to say. People who actually care tried to find out what really transpired between us. Davido called me names on Snapchat and I retaliated. When you say something to me, I give it back to you if I do not like it. Unfortunately, people did not hear my own side of the story before they reached their conclusions. I do not really have any problem or beef with Davido. He called me names and I called him names too. He started the whole episode by calling me a Malu, which means cow. I do not tolerate things like that from anybody. I do not know how people came up with the idea that I have a crush on Davido. I cannot remember ever saying that. I like his music artistry but I do not have a crush on him.
- Range Rover
Although I did not win a car at the Headies, my new ride is a Range Rover SUV. It is my priced possession and it is God’s blessing to me. I appreciate people who have encouraged me to get to where I am today. I am more concerned with my music and my fans. I do not really care about any other person.
I can’t stand anyone looking down on an individual simply because she is female. I am a feminist and I stand up for anything that concerns the women folk. I may not be a hardcore feminist but I am a female and I believe in empowering the girl child.
- Social media
I am free to post anything on my social media page because it is mine. Whatever I post depends on my mood and what I would love to share with my fans at a particular time. If anyone feels offended, he or she should unfollow me. Also, I don’t read the negative comments because it doesn’t matter to me. I post what I feel like when I feel like it. And I owe no explanation to anyone for doing so.
I am unique and I do not feel threatened by any female artiste. I believe in my talent and my capabilities. I do not imitate other artistes, rather, I set standards. I don’t see competition but all I have is the will to excel in my craft and on the Nigerian music scene.
- Sexiest part
My height and my talent are my greatest assets.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- Olamide, Davido and Wizkid Houses – Their interior decorations will blow your mind! (With Pictures)
- 35 Nigerian female celebrity bikini photos you can’t stop staring at!
- Divorce cases that shook Nollywood..
- The richest people in Nigeria & their worth in 2015 – See how filthy rich they are! (With Pictures)
- 7 reasons why your period may be late, and it’s not pregnancy – Ladies, see this!
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 20 famous people who died on their birthdays (With Pics)
- 15 HOT questions that will get any girl in the mood..
- Yes, marital rape is real: How my husband raped me on our wedding night..
- Top 10 best African comedians – See who #1 is now – He isn’t Nigerian (+Pics)