Exposed: How Governor Amaechi Spent N17 Billion On Failed Bid To Be General Buhari’s Running Mate – PDP (MUST SEE)
The Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has described as uncomplimentary, comments by the State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi on its 2015 Governorship Flag bearer, Chief Nyesom Wike.
- Discopvered! Nud1st Town In The UK Where Resident Do Everthing In Nu’d£…
- Photos Of English Teacher Having S’£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral (LOOK)
- Guys!! 9 $’£x Positions That Must Take Her To Climax All Time (MUST SEE)
- The Best & The Worst Dressed At The Headies 2014 Award (PHOTOS)
- Couple Caught Having S£x Inside A Bank ATM Room (Photo + Video)
- 3 Killer $£x Positions To Make Her Orgasm Fast! (£pl1c1t Content)
The party said it was most concerned about the inconsistency and falsehood contained in Amaechi’s statements, observing that they were obvious pointers to the frustration of a drowning person.
PDP described Gov Amaechi’s claim while speaking on Radio Port Harcourt, 91.7FM, a live Radio programme, on Friday December 19, 2014, of sacking Chief Nyesom Wike as Chief of Staff, as monumental fallacy and inconsistent with his later remarks that he recommended same person for appointment as Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In a statement on Friday signed by Jerry Needam, media aide to State Chairman, Felix Obuah, PDP wondered why the so-called principal that sacked his employee on ground of incompetence would still recommend same person for a higher and more tasking responsibility.
The truth, PDP explained, was that the former Minister, Wike, was not sacked, neither was he recommended for any federal appointment by Gov. Amaechi, stressing that the former Chief of Staff was appointed Minister based on his pedigree, resourcefulness, capability and ability to deliver assigned tasks, in addition to his domestic goodwill and acceptability by the people in Rivers State.
The party challenged Gov. Amaechi on issues of corruption, warning that those who live in glass houses should beware of throwing stones.
“It is unfortunate that Gov Amaechi has not conducted himself as a responsible, wise and civilized leader. Otherwise, he would have realized that the immunity clause under which he hides himself today will soon elapse, and the evils and fraudulent activities he engages in today will be accounted for, because nothing is hidden under the sun”, the PDP remarked.
“We had thought of consoling Governor Amaechi on the several avoidable disappointments he has suffered under the APC, but his unrepentant attitude and continued desperation, smack of ignorance and youthful exuberance, which does not encourage such sympathy. Our worry also is the fact that the appointment as campaign officer to Buhari will translate to nothing in terms of benefit to the people of the State”, it added.
Describing the reported appointment of Gov. Amaechi as the Campaign Manager of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammed Buhari, as “a further humiliation to the disappointed Vice Presidential dreamer”, the PDP insisted that the APC never took the decision in good faith, but to ensure that its major source of funding and execution of party campaigns was sustained.
“The PDP wonders why Gov. Amaechi continues living in a fool’s paradise, having been deceived by the APC leaders, the second time, stressing that the paramount interest of Ahmed Tinubu and his cabal is only in creating avenues for squandering Rivers tax payers money and resources without conceding any sensitive top elective position to the man (Amaechi), who is today a leading financier of the APC.
“The Party recalls that Amaechi, after spending billions of Rivers money, lobbying for the National Chairmanship slot of the Party, was rigged out, he further wasted over N17b canvassing for the emergence of the former military dictator, Gen. Buhari, to pave way for his selection as Vice Presidential candidate.
“While the Governor was struggling to recuperate from the shock of his rejection as Buhari’s running mate, the APC leaders have just thrown in another banana peel, naming him (Amaechi) as campaign manager, only to encourage the prodigal son to continue to milk dry the resources of Rivers State.
“The Party, therefore, warns Gov Amaechi on the wrong and dangerous path he has chosen to tread, and admonishes him to retrace his steps, urging all those who have been deceived by his lies and mendacity to come back home and help to rebuild our beloved State.
“It also calls on well meaning Rivers people to rise up and stop Gov. Amaechi from further wasting the State resources in executing Tinubu’s political agenda, thereby impoverishing the oil-rich but suppressed people of Rivers State”.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Nudist Town In France Where Everybody Goes About Na’ k£d (LOOK)
- OMG!! Private Pic Of Rihanna Pleasuring Herself Leaked Online by Hackers (PHOTOS)
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+
- Singer Usher Charges His iPhone In A Woman’s Vag1’na (Photos) Rated 18+
- S£x Tape Of English Teacher Having S£x With Teenage Student Goes Viral
- OMG!! Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Na’ k£d – This Time She Wants You To SEE…..
- 5 Facts About Male Ma$turbation That Will Help You Quit It Now!
- Full Video Of Sheillah & Nhlanhla Having $’£x In #BBAHotshots
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clo’th£s to entertain guys (Video)
- Lil Wayne Gave Daughter ‘Reginae’ A Ferrari & BMW As She Turns 16 [Look]
- Why Will South African Singer Wear This Kind Of Dress To The #CHOAMVA ? – SEE How She Exposed All Her Stuffs!
- President Jonathan Reacts To House Of Reps Plan On Impeaching Him [Details]
- Kim Kardashian To Divorce Kanye West ? – SEE What She Said!
- BBA Celebrity Couple ‘Elikem & Pokello’ battle on Social Media – SEE Why They Broke Up!
- VIDEO: New Big Brother Africa bath video comes out
- #BBAHotshots Laveda Masturb’at£s In Front Of Everyone [Download Video]
- Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Cleavage As She Rocks This B00b-y Outfit To The 2014 Channel O Music Video Awards [Photos]
- Nick Cannon Replaces ‘Wiz Khalifa’ As Lie Detector Proves He’s ‘Adult Wrestling’ With Amber Rose [Look]
- Meet The African King Who Governs His Kingdom Via Skype From Germany
- PHOTOS: Naija Babe with the Biggest Assets on FB Shows Off (See Pics)