Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, Wednesday, issued an executive order stopping the nursing students of Igbinedion University, Okada from making use of the facilities of the state-owned Benin Central Hospital and the Stella Obasanjo Hospital.
- Photos: Omg! See what the world’s most controversial porn-star did in this pic while wearing hijab
- This girl was having fun twerking her butt while the unexpected happened (Must Watch)
- Another leaked Amber Rose naked photo goes viral again! (Photo)
Students of the School of Nursing affiliated to the Igbinedion University have been enjoying the use of government hospitals free of charge over the years even when they pay their fees to the Igbinedion University.
It would be recalled that the State Government had earlier terminated an agreement to train medical students of the University at its specialist hospitals over debts totaling N350 million.
- 17 yr old singer wears condom on her leg to prove no man is too big + see the unbelievable thing she did (Photo)
- Cossy Orjiakor tenure is over! Meet the new Nigerian girl with big boobs (Photos)
- Photos: Another picture of Nicki Minaj doing bad things leaked by hackers Of Nicki Minaj doing
- Exposed: Club in Port Harcourt where girls take off clothes to entertain guys (Video)
- Pictures of Nicki Minaj after having $£x leaked by hackers (Photos)
- Ladies!! 5 everyday habits that can cause your boobs to start sagging (Must See)
- S£x tape of english teacher having s£x with teenage student goes viral