8. Digestion : Instant noodles are bad for digestive system. Regular consumption of instant noodles causes irregular bowl movements and bloating.
9. Propylene Glycol : The ingredient in the instant noodles called “Propylene Glycol” which has a anti-freeze property. This ingredient is used because it prevents the noodles from drying by retaining moisture. It weakens the immune system of our body. It is easily absorbed by the body and it accumulates in the kidneys, heart and liver. It causes abnormalities and damage to thoseareas.
10. Metabolism : Regular consumption of instant noodles affect the body’s metabolism, because of the chemical substances like additives, coloring and preservatives inside the noodles.
Please share to others, you can’t know all things so try to reach others. Thanks.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Hacker exposes Phyno and Yemi Alade secret romance, leaks messages [Photos]
- What do you know about Postinor 2 ?? – You need to see this!
- See the popular Nollywood actor that intentionally infected his wife with HIV (+Photo)
- See how this lady exposed her body for the world to see on her wedding Day (See Photo)
- Meet the kids who never left their home for 23 yrs – See how they look now! [Photos]
- See what the vagina party a lady threw in her house turned out to be..
- Guys! These are 5 secrets your woman will never tell you – No matter how much she loves you! (Must See)
- Meet the boy who looks like an Angel, he even has real wings [+Photos]
- Breaking: Confusion as presidency realises 4 PDP governors are secretly working for APC [Details]
- Another Leaked Amber Rose Na ‘k£d Photo Goes Viral Again! [Look] Rated 18+