- Signs to find out if you are in love or lust [Must See]
- Tips to start having sex with a friend – All you need to do!
- General Buhari drops Osinbajo and chooses Bola Asiwaju Tinubu as his vice – See why!
- The first thing Jonathan did before calling Buhari after election defeat is totally unbelievable [Must See]
“we know how they started and where they are now and we will rapidly give attention to security in the country. And I believe we will effectively deal with them in two months when we get into office.”
He said the Federal Government made some mistakes in its fight against Boko Haram and his
administration will address the issues. Buhari however stressed the importance of the support and assistance of Nigeria’s neighbours: Niger, Cameroon and Chad to help checkmate the militants.
“We will be needing the cooperation of neighbouring countries such as Cameroon, Chad and Niger. There were efforts made by the President Goodluck Jonathan administration, but it was not good enough and it came rather late,” he said.
But where did the Jonathan administration go wrong. SunNews reports Buhari drew attention to the poor showing of the Nigerian military in the fight against Boko Haram and explained thus:
“We expected the Federal Government four years ago to sit down with these countries and make sure they do not allow the terrorists free movement across borders, training facilities and movement of weapons.
These were only done a few months ago and we have seen how Cameroon, Chad and Niger are fighting Boko Haram more than Nigeria is doing until recently. Really we have seen enough and we have enough law enforcement to face Boko Haram squarely.”
Buhari is confident that under his government, the Nigeria Army will perform differently. He also said the performance of the military was affected by corruption in the system.
“They will…if you recall, the Nigerian soldiers out of all ethical expectations were granting interviews to foreign journalists, saying they were being sent to fight terrorists without proper weapons. And then the National Assembly attempted to conduct a hearing to find out how much money was approved for training and weapon in the last three years but that hearing was scuttled by the administration.”
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Asari Dokubo responds to Buhari’s victory as president – See what he said!
- Buhari kisses his wife passionately in public to celebrate victory against President Jonathan (See Photos)
- Guys, the best sex positions plus-sized ladies absolutely love
- Aliko Dangote before and after elections results were announced – LOL! You need to see this! (See Photos)
- Asari Dokubo issues new threat to Nigerians [Read]
- Obasanjo speaks up after General Buhari’s win – You need to see what he said!
- How to text a girl you like and make her want you – All you need to know!
- 11 moves to seduce a woman and get her in bed – You need to see this!
- Read Obama’s message to Jonathan concerning his defeat to Buhari
- Signs you are more than friends – Need to see this!