15. Jan Koum
Jan Koum was born in Kiev, Ukraine where his father was a construction laborer. The home had no hot water and the family rarely talked on the phone. When he was 16, he moved with his mother to California where he started sweeping the grocery store floor and using food stamps to get by. By 18 he was a proficient computer hacker and was hired by Yahoo in 1977 as an infrastructure engineer. It was in 2009 when he bought an iPhone that he realized the technology would spawn a whole new generation of apps. A month later he incorporated WhatsApp, which was eventually bought out by Facebook for $19 billion.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 things men find unattractive..
- Another popular African pastor caught in a hotel room with a married woman (Video)
- Top Nollywood stars who have passed away in recent years (+Photos)
- The 8 deadliest prisons in the world – See their locations (+Photos)
- 10 powerful ways to boost your self confidence – This will help you!
- Veteran Nollywood star, Ernest Azuzu seen begging for money at Shoprite [Pic]
- 4 celebs who are famous because of their parents (+Pics)
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars – See who has the most expensive! (+Pics)
- See the 15 unmarried celebrity dads in Nigeria + their baby mamas & kids (+Photos)
- 14 year old girl gets paid to have s*x with 500 men in hotel while being recorded
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- 27 Celebrities that have killed people – You will be shocked seeing this list! (+Photos)
- Top 10 richest pastors in the world & their net worth – See who is number 1..
- Photos that prove Dubai is the craziest & best city in the world – You just gotta see this!