Businessmen who went from rags to riches: These men are all proof that working hard and knowing yourself is a path to riches. From orphanages and living on the streets these men became some of the wealthiest men in the world. These businessmen are the literal rags to riches stories that provide the inspiration for everyone else.
- Wealthiest Nigerian musicians and their luxurious lifestyles [+Pics]
- Nigerian celebrities & their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
- Top 10 most Beautiful married Nigerian celebrities (+Photos)
- 40 Female celebs with the hottest, banging bodies ever! (+Photos)
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
Some of them went right into the business that made them rich while others tried a number of different avenues before finding the one that made them a fortune.
1. Chris Gardner
One of the most inspirational rags to riches stories, Chris Gardner was kicked out of his home by his abusive step father. He joined the Navy and then became a medical supplies salesman. However he wanted to make a better life for his family so he began a journey to become a stockbroker. During which he was homeless, sleeping in subway bathrooms and he still managed to pass his licensing exam and get employment at Bear Sterns. His life became the subject of “The Pursuit of Happiness.”