Use of drugs, alcohol or tobacco The use of illicit drugs, alcohol and tobacco products may decrease a man’s sperm count. The use of tobacco is especially concerning and could dramatically decrease the number of healthy sperm in a man’s ejaculate.
READ ALSO – Guys, How to become IRRESISTIBLE to women
For couples who are trying to conceive, it is best to give up smoking as well as alcohol and drug consumption while trying to conceive.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily
- See the top 10 richest Filipino celebrities & their net worth (+Photos)
- 5 reasons why girls remain single & the mistakes they make! (Must See)
- 16 reasons why people find it so easy to take you for granted!
- Top 10 hottest Nigerian female celebs men are dying for right now! (+Photos)
- The top 30 divorce cases that really shocked Nollywood..
- 5 signs you are about to cheat [Must See]
- Exposed: The many men that have slept with Ghanaian actress Nana McBrown
- The richest people in Nigeria & their worth – See who is number 1 (+Photos)
- How to get bigger boobs naturally in few days (Look)
- Top 4 sex positions women love so much – Guys, get in here!
- Guys, How to become IRRESISTIBLE to women
- 10 Celebrities who acted porn films before making it in Hollywood- Shocking names! (+Pics)
- Top 15 Leaked celebrity photos
- 20 dirty questions to ask a girl and make her wet…